The USANA Difference
Fats are an essential part of your diet. But not all fats are created equal, and you need to make sure you’re consuming the right ones. Omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids are definitely the good ones when it comes to essential fats. In fact, they may be the most beneficial fats for your overall health when you have a good balance of both in your body.
The key is finding that balance. Omega-6 fatty acids are found in may foods such as poultry, leafy greens, eggs, nuts and grains. But omega-3s are a little harder to catch; typically only found in fatty fish and some seeds and nuts. As a result, most people have plenty of omega-6s in their diet, but lack the omega-3s to create that perfect balance.
BiOmega™ offers a convenient way to get these valuable nutrients when you’re not consuming enough fish. It helps support your cardiovascular, cognitive, and joint health by providing a concentrate dose of premium quality, purified fish oil rich in long-chain omega-3 fatty acids. Plus, this unique formula includes an extra dose of vitamin D and lemon oil to eliminate fishy aftertastes.
- Supports sound cardiovascular and immune health
- Supports articular cartilage and joint comfort
- Provides advanced and guaranteed levels of EPA and DHA—two long-chain omega-3 fatty acids important for memory and learning
- Maintain healthy lipoprotein levels to support arterial function and blood flow
- Targets cell-signaling sites that support eye fluidity
- Critical for promoting healthy pregnancies and healthy babies
- Plays a role in many important cellular processes critical to the body’s survival
- Vitamin D – Aids calcium and phosphorous absorption in the body to support healthy bones and teeth